Teach students driving laws, regulations, and techniques while in a classroom setting. Provide accurate and detailed knowledge of the rules of the road. Create an interactive and positive learning environment. Work with team members to ensure a smooth learning experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Instruct students while in a classroom using the DriveSafe Approach.
- Prepare for each class according to policies and procedures.
- Complete and handle state mandated paperwork accurately.
- Work with team members to manage special circumstances.
- Clean the classroom at the end of each shift.
- Submit available hours in a timely manner according to policies and procedures.
- College degree
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- State teacher certification a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work with teens and adults in a teaching or mentoring role.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Organized and able to work independently.
- Responsible and dependable.
- Good judgment and professionalism.
- Background check will be performed.
- Have a Colorado driver’s license
- This position requires the availability and flexibility to work afternoons, early evenings and weekends during school year and days or weekends during the summer. Ideal candidates have classroom experience and a lot of energy to keep the program fun and engaging.
Interested in the position? Have questions?
Fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you.
Download the attached application, fill it out and return with resume and cover letter.