Teach students driving laws, regulations, and techniques while in a classroom setting. Provide accurate and detailed knowledge of the rules of the road. Create an interactive and positive learning environment. Work with team members to ensure a smooth learning experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Instruct students while in a classroom using the DriveSafe Approach.
- Prepare for each class according to policies and procedures.
- Complete and handle state mandated paperwork accurately.
- Work with team members to manage special circumstances.
- Clean the classroom at the end of each shift.
- Submit available hours in a timely manner according to policies and procedures.
- College degree
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- State teacher certification a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work with teens and adults in a teaching or mentoring role.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Organized and able to work independently.
- Responsible and dependable.
- Good judgment and professionalism.
- Background check will be performed.
- Have a Colorado driver’s license
- This position requires the availability and flexibility to work afternoons, early evenings and weekends during school year and days or weekends during the summer. Ideal candidates have classroom experience and a lot of energy to keep the program fun and engaging.
Download the attached application, fill it out and return with resume and cover letter.