Learn what makes DriveSafe
Colorado’s most trusted driving school
As the largest and most trusted driving school in Colorado, DriveSafe is committed to delivering the most comprehensive drivers education. With the DriveSafe for Life System™, we focus on building confidence and teaching safe driving habits in a highly engaging manner. Whether you are looking to enroll in a comprehensive classroom course, coming in for driving lessons, or opting to take the license test with DriveSafe, know that DriveSafe is trusted by more families in Colorado than any other driving school.
Drivers Education - From Classroom to Drivers Licenses
Learning to drive is a major milestone in a young life, and your choice of a drivers education program is very important. Through our comprehensive approach, we go way beyond state requirements to ensure that DriveSafe students are fully prepared to make safe choices when driving. As the largest driving school in Colorado, we bring more than 30 years of experience to ensure that our students have the skills and understanding to be lifelong safe drivers.
IN OUR CLASSROOMS
In our classrooms, highly-trained instructors bring passion and energy to teaching drivers education. They focus on the importance of making safe choices and cover all the information each student needs to understand before even sitting in the driver’s seat. Our program is state approved, but we go beyond what is required to ensure that each student understands what safe driving entails.
IN OUR CARS
In our specially equipped cars, state-certified instructors work one-on-one with our students, focusing on the ten key skills required to drive safely. During three 2-hour drives, a student learns what it means to be a safe and responsible driver. Drive 1 focuses on Foundational Skills: the basics that every driver needs in every driving environment. Drives 2 and 3 work on adding complexity and speed to ensure mastery of the skills in more difficult driving environments. We recommend completing the 3 driving lessons within the first six months of a student’s permit. That way, students establish a strong foundation of safe driving habits to reinforce during their permit training period and to last a lifetime.
The Baron Education Credo
- We are knowledgeable about all facets of our business.
- We recommend the services that best meet our students’ needs.
- We are confident and composed in all interactions.
- We foster an interactive and positive learning environment.
- We encourage participation and ask appropriate questions.
- We listen intently and communicate clearly and consistently.
CARING & MOTIVATING
- We use encouraging language to build confidence.
- We build on our students’ skills and experience to enhance their learning.
- We act in our students’ best interest.
ROLE MODELS & PROFESSIONALS
- We model adult behavior at all times.
- We use Baron Education’s proven approach and methods.
- We respect each other, our students, and all members of the Baron Education community.