Cancellation & Refund Policy
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES
- All programs are non-transferable.
- A $60 administrative refund fee will be charged on all enrollment refund requests. No refund will be given on any program already started by a student. No refunds will be given on any program one year after enrollment.
- A $60.00 fee will be assessed for all Behind-the-Wheel driving lessons canceled with less than 48 hours’ notice or for failure to show up for the lesson.
- All Drive Tests are non-refundable. Additional retests incur an additional drive test fee. Drive tests are by appointment only and we do not guarantee that you will be able to get a drive test on a certain day at a specific time. Drive Tests appointments can be changed up until 48 hours prior to the test without any penalty. Changes within 48 hours, arriving late, a no-show or failure to bring the correct paperwork will result in the fee being charged as the cancellation fee.
- Defensive Skills Day: We will contact you to ask you to confirm your DSD spot by the Monday before it is scheduled. If we do not hear from you, we will release the spot on that Monday. If you cancel after confirming but before the date or do not show on that date, a $60 late cancellation fee will be charged.
Refund exceptions may be made on a case by case basis at the sole discretion and approval of management.