Frequently Asked Questions
By offering classes on weeknights, weekends, and during school breaks, students can easily fit our program into their busy lives. Other schools require students to adhere to a rigid schedule that may not meet their needs. Plus we offer Behind-the-Wheel lessons seven days per week!
Students can take classes at any of our locations, and they can make up missed classes at any time and place. Other schools have limited class options and rigid make-up policies. Also, unlike at other programs, you'll never have to wait very long to schedule a driving lesson with us.
All of our behind-the-wheel lessons are private, one-on-one with a highly trained driving instructor. Other schools drive with two or more students in a vehicle to "observe" other students. We believe our students' time is best spent practicing with the undivided attention of their instructor.
All of our instructors have years of professional driving and teaching experience. Other schools have more limited experience, expertise, and resources. DriveSafe offers a variety of programs with prices that are very competitive.
1. Eight Pathways, Driver Handbook, Sample Test
2. You are the Driver, Signs, Signals, and Roadway Markings
3. Basic Car Control, Making Safe Driving Decisions
4. Natural Laws of Car Control, Basic Car Maneuvers
5. Negotiating Intersections, Sharing the Road
6. Driving in Urban Areas, Rural Areas, and Expressways
7. Driving in Adverse Conditions, Handling Emergencies
8. Effects and Conditions of Risk Taking/Alcohol, Other Drugs and Driving
9. Responsibilities of Owning and Maintaining your Vehicle
10. Review, Driving Quiz, and Final Exam