- To enroll in classes and purchase a package, select the class type and location
- Students are welcome at any location.
- You will be able to remove or change classes after enrollment using the Parent/Student Portal.
- Click a Service Package (Basic, Plus, Safe or Premium) to enroll in the series of classes on that row and to purchase that Service Package.
- You will be able to remove individual classes after enrollment and change classes in the Parent/Student Portal.
- Choose a class date and Click to Enroll. Students can attend at any location.
- Choose your Service Package (Class Only, Enhanced, Safety, Premium)
- Classes can be changed in the Parent/Student Portal at any time after enrollment.
- If your Service Package already includes Defensive Skills Day, go to the Parent/Student Portal to enroll in a Defensive Skills Day event.
- To enroll and purchase Defensive Skills Day, find the date and location of an event you want to attend. Click to Enroll and Enroll.
LIVE ONLINE (ZOOM) NOW AVAILABLE
During the public health crisis, we are running our 30-hour classroom program online via Zoom technology. Students learn from DriveSafe’s finest instructors, just as if they were sitting in a classroom and in the same timeframe as our traditional classroom course.
In the interest of putting safety first for our students and staff, we are not running live, in-center classes for the months of May and June. Conditions permitting, we will resume live classes the week of July 6th.
Please select Class and Location